- Tuesday, 25 April 2017
What does the role look like?
This role is part of a world class leading manufacturer in the West Midlands, and part of a cutting edge technology in Europe. The Returns Technician role is part of the Returns Department but working within the wider Customer Service Department. If you have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a professional approach and attitude then this could be the role for you.
Previous experience in similar environments will be imperative to the success of this role.
What will you be doing?
This is a key role with the Returns Department, the main duties of the role are:
- To resolve all returns queries in a timely, accurate and consistent manner by ensuring that glasses are analysed accurately and data from company MI systems is used to give the correct information and outcome
- To ensure that departmental KPI’s are met on a daily/ monthly basis
- To provide when required, information of a technical nature regarding glasses and their manufacture to customer
- To support the coaching and monitoring process within the Returns / Customer Service team and to ensure that calls made to store comply with all of the relevant criteria of the perfect call
- To fully interact with the supply chain team across all of the relevant sites
What you will need to have?
The key to the success of the role will be your ability to deliver excellent support function service from start to finish with the ability to portray yourself positively as an ambassador of the BBGR brand and be able to inspire and motivate the team/department.
Along with this your enthusiasm, self motivation and self discipline to achieve more and meet deadlines as well as manage your time effectively.
Knowledge and Experience
Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing/retail environment
- At least GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Detailed understanding of the optical manufacturing and glazing process
- Working knowledge of AS400 would be an advantage but training will be given
- Proven people/customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve
- Exceptional attendance and time keeping record
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Self-motivated & positive ‘right first time’ attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What will be on offer to you?
- Generous salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent holidays
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Exceptional flexible benefits schemes
- To be proud and part of a evolutionary cultural organisation which has a strong culture of CSR