- Wednesday, 29 July 2015
Who you will be working for?
Reporting to the Assistant Frame Supply Chain Manager. This role is working for a world class and leading manufacturer in the West Midlands, and is one of the brands belonging to a cutting edge technology company based in Europe. This position is part of a small team. This is a 6 month fixed term contract (maternity cover), the role sits within the commercial function and will suit talented individuals with experience gained n a strong administrative department creating and maintain weekly and monthly KPI reporting.
What the role looks like?
You will manage all KPI reporting for Frame Management relating to all projects currently in progress. The role will require you to develop excellent knowledge of technical standards and processes associated with Frame Management and the wider supply chain.
What you will be doing?
The key to the success of the role will be your enthusiasm, self motivation and self discipline to achieve more and meet deadlines. You will need to be a self-starter, and able to work on your own initiative.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Processing orders on our AS400 system that are held as low or Non Stocks and identifying orders that require cancellation or progression.
- Monitoring frame flows to Poland & Thailand on a daily basis.
- Monitoring frame activity and creating weekly KPI reports.
- Monitoring Designer stocks and adjust weekly orders.
- Monitor data for all customers and maintain integrity of information supplied.
- Creation of weekly & monthly reports.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures (SOPS), work instructions or procedures applicable to the role.
- To compile appropriate reports and statistical analysis as required.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
What you will need to have?
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who has strong credentials in evolving and fast paced environments.The key to the success of the role will be your abilities to work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and ensure these are achieved which are beneficial to all parties.
Knowledge and Experience
Good working knowledge of IT systems and databases
- Previous experience working within a similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and in particular good Excel Skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems & in particular Excel.
- Ideally, experience of using Oracle or AS400.
- Ideally, previous experience working within a manufacturing or logistics environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Self motivated
- A pro-active approach to work
Education and Qualification
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent, including A-C in both Maths & English
What will be on offer to you?
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Excellent holidays
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Exceptional flexible benefits schemes
- To be proud and part of a evolutionary cultural organisation which has a strong culture of CSR