Frame Supply Chain Analyst
- Monday, 20 June 2016
What does the role look like?
This role is part of a world class leading manufacturer in the West Midlands, and part of a cutting edge technology in Europe. Reporting to the Assistant Frame Supply Chain Manager and working in a small team, this role will suit a talented individual who thrive on the ability to co-ordinate new business launches have a passion for analysing data.
Previous experience in similar environments will be imperative to the success of this role.
What will you be doing?
This is a key role with the frame supply chain management team, the main duties of the role are:
- Support key projects within Frame Supply Chain Management
- Improvement of the current product and process flows, including supporting the management of global frame stock levels
- End to end process management of the NPI process
- Refreshing and managing forecasts including new products
- Managing weekly & daily KPI’s for customers and internal requirements, evaluating the data and making appropriate recommendations
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role
What you will need to have?
The key to the success of the role must be a self-starter, a quick learner and must have superb communication and influence skills, a positive attitude. Razor-sharp analytical skills and excellent MS Excel skills are required, and in particular the ability to identify trends and drawing conclusions from vast amounts of data.
The key to the success of the role will be your enthusiasm, self motivation and self discipline to achieve more and meet deadlines. You will need to be a self-starter, and able to work on your own initiative.
Knowledge and Experience
Skills and Abilities
- Advanced Excel skills with excellent working knowledge of macros
- Working knowledge of AS400 would be an advantage but training will be given
- Degree level qualified or equivalent ideally in mathematics, statistics or logistics management
- Outstanding organisational and time management ability
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to a high level
- Highly numerate, and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication with Internal/external customers
- High level of personal credibility
What will be on offer to you?
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent holidays
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Exceptional flexible benefits schemes
- To be proud and part of a evolutionary cultural organisation which has a strong culture of CSR