Stock Analyst – Birmingham (6 month fixed term contract)
- Friday, 16 June 2017
What does the role look like?
This role is part of a world class leading manufacturer in the West Midlands, and part of a cutting edge technology in Europe. The stock analyst is part of the Financial team. The role involves preparing, developing and analysing key financial information to ensure that the frame flows are documented and any issues brought to the attention of relevant managers within the business.
Previous experience in similar environments will be imperative to the success of this role.
What will you be doing?
This is a key role with the Finance Team, the main duties of the role are:
- To challenge analysis and understanding of site variances across the business and prepare, develop and analyse stock and accounting information
- Analysing variances and exploring potential problems with managers
- Producing and developing weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Reporting, Forecasting and budgeting Frame stock quantities and values
- Prepare and analyse weekly/Monthly Frame Sales Reports
- Understand the needs of the business and provide analysis where appropriate and assist with the budget and forecasting needs of the business
- Control and manage frame account reconciliations as well as manage Oracle Frame system (update prices and analyse differences)
What you will need to have?
The key to the success of the role will be your ability to deliver excellent support function service from start to finish with the ability to portray yourself positively as an ambassador of the BBGR brand and be able to inspire and motivate the team/department.
Along with this your enthusiasm, self motivation and self discipline to achieve more and meet deadlines as well as manage your time effectively.
Knowledge and Experience
Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Able to analyse complex data efficiently and effectively
- Excellent numerical, analytical & decision support ability
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills as all reporting will be created in Excel
- Some exposure to Finance
- Outstanding organisational and time management ability
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to a high level
- Highly numerate, and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication with Internal/external customers
- High level of personal credibility
What will be on offer to you?
- Generous salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent holidays
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Exceptional flexible benefits schemes
- To be proud and part of a evolutionary cultural organisation which has a strong culture of CSR