Customer Service Advisor at BBGR Birmingham (12 month FTC, Salary dependent upon experience)
What the role looks like?
You will be working as part of a small team, contributing a generalist service by providing both product and service information and resolving all issues in a timely and effective manner as well as ensuring excellent relationships with customers are built and maintained along with meeting daily KPI’s.
This is a full time position working 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with scheduled working shifts on Saturday and Sunday (37.5 hours per week)
What you will be doing?
You will also have proven ability, experience and knowledge of:
- To resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution, all in a timely manner
- To fully resolve customer order queries by taking / making calls
- To fully resolve all presented queries in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- Full compliance with all departmental standard operating procedures at all times taking responsibility for any Health & Safety issues
- To ensure that the information given from the company MI system is interpreted & used to give the correct information
- This list is not exhaustive and your may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role
What you will need to have?
The key to the success of the role will be your ability to deliver excellent customer service from start to finish with the ability to portray yourself positively as an ambassador of the BBGR brand
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service environment essential
- Excellent optical product knowledge required (minimum of Level One Optical 95% pass mark)
- Previous experience working within optical industry
- An understanding of Health and Safety in the work place
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to builds good working relationships